VCQB® Instructor Retest
Course Duration: 1 Day
Course Requirements: Law Enforcement / Military Instructors Only
If you attended all 5 days of the VCQB® Instructor course but did not successfully pass either the written exam or firearms qualification you may be eligible to challenge both again to receive a current instructor certification and access to the course material.
- The student must have attended VCQB® Instructor within the past 6 months. Outside of the 6 months students will need to retake the full course.
- The student must not have been disqualified from the course for safety reasons. Students removed for this reason will need to retake and successfully complete the full course.
- The student must not have been disqualified from the course during the performance evaluations portion. Students removed for this reason will need to retake and successfully complete the full course.
- Students meeting these requirements must register and attend the full 5th day of any available VCQB® instructor course.
- Students will need to successfully complete the written exam, NLTA drills (while being reevaluated on their use of vehicles, movement, weapons manipulation, communication and coaching) and pass the shooting qualification.
- Once the students complete the above they will be provided a current VCQB® Instructor certification and access to the material.
- Students will need to bring all normal range equipment, 50 rounds of handgun, NLTA equipment and NLTA rounds (full equipment list and NLTA round count can be located in the 5 day course description).
- September 25, 2020
9:00 am - 5:00 pm