Registration + Refund Policies
IMPORTANT NOTE REGARDING COVID-19:
It is our intention that all of our courses will take place as scheduled. We are working closely with our hosts to provide you with the most up to date information possible. If there is a change to your course, we will contact you directly as soon as we become aware of it.
During this time our normal refund policy will apply, meaning that if the course takes place as scheduled and you do not attend, you will not be eligible for a refund outside of our policy.
- If you register for a course with a 50% deposit, the balance of your tuition may be due as soon as 30 days prior to your course. You will receive an email with an invoice that you can pay online. Centrifuge Training does not retain your payment information and cannot charge you automatically.
- Please read the course requirements carefully. If you register for an LE/MIL only course and do not hold active credentials, your tuition will not be refunded under any circumstances, but may be applied to a future course that you are qualified to attend.
- Please register for LE/MIL only courses using an agency email address to streamline the credential verification process.
- Our refund policy below applies to deposits, as well as full tuition payments. By completing your registration, you acknowledge that you understand and agree to these policies.
- Tuition will not be refunded for a student cancellation. If you provide at least 7 days notice that you will not attend the course you registered for, you may apply your tuition towards a future course (provided there are openings available) within 12 months. *If there is a waiting list for a class and we are able to fill your spot upon cancellation, we will issue you a full refund, minus a 10% processing fee.
- In the event that Centrifuge Training cancels your course, you will be offered the option of a refund or tuition credit.
Merchandise can be returned for a refund within 30 days of purchase if the item is undamaged. In the event of a manufacturer defect, we will replace the item for you. If the item cannot be replaced, we will issue you a refund to your original method of payment. Orders can be cancelled and refunded if the product has not shipped. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for any order inquiries.
- If you would like to receive notifications of new and restocked products, please visit https://centrifuge.wpengine.com/signup to join our mailing list.