Registration + Refund Policies
- In some cases, we may offer the choice to register for a course with a 50% deposit. If you choose this option, the balance of your tuition may be due as soon as 30 days prior to your course. Please review the specifics in the course description carefully. You will receive an email with an invoice that you can pay online.
- Our refund policy below applies to deposits, as well as full tuition payments.
- If you cancel your registration 45+ days from your class start date, a 50% refund will be issued.
- If any of the below circumstances apply to your situation and you notify us less than 45 days prior to a class; we will issue you a voucher in the full amount paid that you may apply to a future class and will also put you at the front of any existing waiting lists.
- Birth of a child
- Hospitalization or death of an immediate family member
- Injury that precludes you from participating in the class
Please note that if there is a waiting list for a class and we can fill your spot upon cancellation, we will issue you a full refund, minus the processing fee regardless of the date of your cancellation. If you have questions about cancellation or refund eligibility, please contact us directly ASAP and we will do our best to resolve the situation to your satisfaction.
- Merchandise is generally non-refundable and orders cannot be cancelled. In the event of a manufacturer defect, we will replace the item for you. If the item cannot be replaced, we will issue you a refund to your original method of payment.