Registration + Refund Policies
- If you choose to register for a course with a 50% deposit, the balance of your tuition may be due as soon as 30 days prior to your course. You will receive an email with an invoice that you can pay online.
- Please read the course requirements carefully. If you register for an LE/MIL only course and do not hold active credentials, your tuition will not be refunded.
- Our refund policy below applies to deposits, as well as full tuition payments.
- If you cancel your registration 30+ days from your class start date, you may choose a 50% refund, or to apply the tuition towards a class within 12 months.
- If you notify us of your cancellation less than 30 days prior to your class, you will not receive a refund, but you may apply your tuition towards a class within 12 months.
Please note that if there is a waiting list for a class and we can fill your spot upon cancellation, we will issue you a full refund, minus the transaction fees.
Merchandise is generally non-refundable and orders cannot be cancelled. In the event of a manufacturer defect, we will replace the item for you. If the item cannot be replaced, we will issue you a refund to your original method of payment.
- If you would like to receive notifications of new and restocked products, please visit https://centrifugetraining.com/signup to join our mailing list.