Course Cost: $550
Course Duration: 2 Days
Course Requirements: Open Enrollment
This is an intermediate course of instruction that reviews the basic fundamentals of carbine employment and has the student work from the ground and unorthodox positions.
Individual Equipment List:
- Personal or assigned carbine
- Quality sling (2 point highly recommended)
- Minimum 4 quality magazines and necessary support gear
- Quality optic (not mandatory but highly recommended)
- 800 rounds carbine
- Personal or assigned handgun
- Holster specific to handgun and support gear to include belt and magazine pouches
- Minimum 3 magazines
- 150 rounds handgun
- Eye protection
- Ear protection
- U.S. Citizen.
- Able to legally carry a firearm.
- Able to demonstrate and employ safe weapons handling during courses of fire.