Course Cost: $550
Course Duration: 2 Days
Course Requirements: Open Enrollment
This course will focus on the fundamentals required to safely, efficiently and effectively carry and implement your daily carry handgun and support equipment. This 2 day class will cover safe tactics and focus on creating a safe shooter vs. a safe environment. Fundamentals will be covered extensively as will weapons manipulations. Drills and scenarios will mimic the reality of the street. This course requires the student to get into and out of ground positions, move in confined spaces and work from a vehicle.
Individual Equipment List:
- Assigned duty or daily carry handgun
- Minimum 4 magazines
- Daily carry gear to include holster specific to handgun, magazine pouches and belt under shirt
- 650 rounds
- Concealable ballistic armor (if applicable)
- Under shirt (Fitted suggested)
- Cover tee shirt / closed front garment
- Cover button up shirt / open front garment
- Heavy cover garment / closed front (sweat shirt or hoodie)
- Light jacket or windbreaker
- Heavy coat
- LE badge (if applicable)
- Eye protection
- Ear protection
- U.S. Citizen.
- Able to legally carry a firearm.
- Able to demonstrate and employ safe weapons handling during courses of fire.