UpcomingVCQB® Instructor in Epping, NH
- July 12, 2021 - July 16, 2021
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
The Sig Sauer Academy has very specific legal requirements for students. Please scroll down to read and verify that you can meet these prior to registration.
Please note that if you register with a 50% deposit, the balance may be due 30 days prior to training. You will be invoiced separately via email.
Course information, including equipment lists can be found here.
Your instructor can be reached via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Venue: Sig Sauer Academy
Venue Website: https://www.sigsaueracademy.com/legal-requirementsAddress:
Please read Sig Sauer’s legal requirements carefully prior to registering. Refunds will not be given if you register and cannot meet the requirements below.
All applicants must be US citizens and are required to provide ONE of the following:
- A legible copy of a current, valid license to carry from any state – permits must be no more than 5 years old from issue date OR
- A legible copy of your current, valid law enforcement or active duty military credentials OR
- A legible copy of a current, valid firearms identification card (FID) – FID must be no more than 5 years old from the issue date OR
- A BACKGROUND CHECK (click here to complete through SafeVisitor Solutions) *Please create a profile before purchasing and completing a background check*
You may upload your legal credentials by visiting your account page and clicking on the “Personal Info & Legal Requirements” tab. The “Add a New File” option is near the bottom. We suggest you take a photo of your credentials with your smartphone, and either upload the image straight from your phone, or email the image to a computer and upload from there.
If you have any questions, please call the Academy Training Coordinator at 603.610.3411.