ExpiredAccelerated VCQB with MDFI in Alto, MI
- October 13, 2017 - October 14, 2017
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Accelerated VCQB picks up where standard VCQB course concludes. Very little square range work is conducted as students are thrust into a world of problem solving. Moving vehicles, injured shooter iterations, low light engagements and fast paced force on force scenarios challenge students in both solo and paired configurations. The class size will be very limited and those registering are expected to be proficient with adverse shooting positions, weapons manipulations, vehicle ballistic concepts and basic injured shooter weapon employment. This course will have physically and mentally demanding days running on the longer side; please come prepared.
Individual Equipment List:
• Handgun with at least 3 magazines (5 if single stack) and magazine pouch.
• Holster must attach via the belt (paddle holsters are not allowed). Holsters must provide an active or passive retention device and be able to keep the holster in place while running or moving in and out of awkward positions. No SERPA or Vanguard type holsters.
• Carbine with sling. A weapon mounted light is strongly recommended. A minimum of 3 magazines and a method to secure them is required. Carbine needs to be zeroed prior to class.
• 400 rounds handgun / 400 rounds carbine (no green tip)
• CAT or SOF T TQ on your person is mandatory an IFAK is recommended.
• Cleaning kit and gun lube.
• Eye protection and electronic ear protection.
• Long sleeve shirt, gloves, knee pads are mandatory. Elbow pads and shemagh (face wrap) are optional.
• Normal CCW or Full duty belt / tactical loadout (your normal work or EDC setup).
• Notepad, pen and perm marker.
• Water and snacks.
• U.S. Citizen.
• Able to legally carry a firearm.
• VCQB (Standard, Low Light or Instructor level)
• Able to demonstrate and employ safe weapons handling during courses of fire.
• Previous intermediate to advanced firearms training to include courses of fire where movement, barricades, working around others, communicating and adverse shooting positions were addressed.
If you have any questions about the course, the prerequisites or what is recommended please do not hesitate in asking us
Venue: Caledonia Sportsman's Club