UpcomingPatrol Rifle Instructor in Homestead, FL
December 5, 2022 - December 7, 2022
8:00 am - 9:00 pm
Please note that if you register with a 50% deposit, the balance may be due as soon as 30 days prior to training. You will be invoiced separately via email. Additionally, you will need to visit this link to remit the range fees to HTC: PRI December 2022 HTC Range Fees
The last day of this course will run from 11am-9pm.
This 40 hour course is designed to prepare instructors to efficiently teach patrol rifle classes to patrol officers and recruits. Instructors will learn the techniques and skills necessary to conduct realistic training and qualifications for patrol rifle. Some of the topics covered include:
- Rifle selection
- Gear selection
- Shooting Positions
- Low-Light application
- Patrol Rifle Program implementation
- Instructor development
Required Equipment List
- ZEROED Patrol rifle that meets department policy and MUST include a weapon-mounted light, sling and iron sights. Optics are a welcomed addition; but the rifle must have iron sights.
- WE WILL NOT ZERO BEFORE THE MORNING QUALIFICATION ON THE FIRST DAY OF CLASS.
- A minimum of three rifle magazines.
- Duty belt with duty handgun and at least 3 magazines. Pistol mounted lights are strongly encouraged, if your department authorizes their use.
- At least one duty hand-held flashlight.
- Ballistic vest and/or rifle plate carrier is strongly recommended.
- Eye / ear protection
- Black Sharpie(s)
- AR-15 front sight tool and any tools needed for sighting optics
- Gun cleaning equipment for rifle / pistol
- 1,000 rounds of rifle ammunition
- 350 rounds of handgun ammunition
- Water and snacks
- Sunscreen and rain gear
Venue: Homestead Training Center
Venue Website: http://shoothtc.com/Address:
Please note, this facility charges range fees, which are payable directly to the facility using the specific course link included in the course description.