Material Creation & Program Implementation
Course Duration: 2 Days
Course Requirements: LE/MIL Only
This course focuses on providing students with a blueprint on how to isolate trends and analyze relevant data sets occurring within their department and current law enforcement on a national level. Attendees will work through the research, creation, implementation, and management phases over two days of intensive coursework. Common logistical issues such as live-fire restraints, training time considerations, and other common hurdles facing the modern training program will be discussed and worked through. This course is ideal for experienced instructors or program managers working in an academy or in-service environment looking to elevate the training status quo or who have been tasked with material creation or program implementation.
Individual Equipment List:
- A laptop equipped with MS Word, Excel, and PPT.
- Noise-canceling earphones/earbuds are strongly recommended.
- An editable version of your agency's template for lesson plans.
- Thumb drive.
- Sticky notes.
- Note-taking material.
- The course dress code is business casual.
- Current LE / mil / gov credentials.
- Recognized basic instructor certification (i.e. POST, TCOLE, NRA LE, etc) is mandatory.
- Strongly Recommended: An operational background in law enforcement in-service and or academy training.
- December 14, 2021 - December 15, 2021
9:00 am - 5:00 pm