Phlster Flatpack Tourniquet Holder, Black
The FlatPack™ is a versatile and low-profile tourniquet holder that provides quick and easy access to a tourniquet.
The FlatPack™ makes the concerns of Everyday Carry (EDC) of tourniquet holders a thing of the past. No bulk. No gimmicks. Simply flat-fold your tourniquet of choice, strap it to the backboard, adjust the cord tension to your preference, and carry however you want. It makes one-handed operation easier.
The FlatPack™ comes with two soft loops installed for horizontal belt and MOLLE carry. The loops can be easily removed, making the Flatpack a slim, easy to access pocket alternative to slow and cumbersome rubber bands. Attach an optional MALICE clip for vertical belt or MOLLE carry and add the optional high-viz deployment pulls for faster access with gloves or when installed on crowded carriers or belts.
- Adjustment notches to increase security and take up any cord slack.
- Soft loops attached with screw and post, keeping the carrier slim. This allows for belt slide horizontal carry.
- Loops spaced for horizontal MOLLE attachment: Simply remove the screws, thread the loops through the MOLLE columns and reattach.
- FlatPack™ is compatible with Short MALICE clips, as well as Blade-Tech MOLLE Locks. Use the four holes in the center of the carrier. Use the soft-loop mounting hardware to attach your vertical solution of choice.
The PHLster Flatpack™ is 100% American Made and is backed by a two-year warranty. Patent Pending. Flatpack™ is a registered trademark of PHLster LLC.
- Injection-molded plastic backboard.
- Elastic shock cord routed in two loops.
Dimensions: 5” x 2.5”
Weight: 0.15 lbs
|Dimensions||8.0000 × 4.5000 × 1.0000 in|