Negative Cant Plate version 2 (NCP2) – Holster Plate
In stock (can be backordered)
Dissatisfaction with the unergonomic factory forward cant of the Safariland duty holsters led to the methodical evaluation of the optimal fore-aft positioning (cant) of the holster in relation to the belt attachment.
The second-generation Negative Cant Plate (NCP2) builds on the original products and offers the following features:
- Increased range of adjustment. Offers 25° of continuous negative adjustment from the factory 10°, rearward to around -15°. Reduce the OEM angle, stop at 0° or put the time in to find your ideal configuration.
- Not reliant on a QLS fork setup. Can be mounted directly to the Universal Belt Loop if needed.
- Two-piece design when used in conjunction with optional Accessory Mount.
- Machined from aluminum 6061.
- Weighs 50g / 1.7oz.
- Adds 7.62mm / 0.3” depth to holster assembly.
- Raises holster ride height by 10mm / 0.395”.
- Compatible with all known Safariland three hole pattern holsters.
- Coated with Cerakote.
- Supplied with all required custom hardware (May vary from picture).
When paired with the optional NCP2 Accessory Mount or a Holster Accessory Mount (HAM), the NCP2 adds a low profile mounting platform on the front of the holster body with a hole pattern compatible with a wide range of tourniquet pouches and other accessories.
The installation video found here offers further explanation of the functioning of the NCP2.
Canadian customers please purchase yours HERE.