Range Management & Operations
Course Cost: $750
Course Duration: 4 Days
Course Requirements: Open Enrollment
The Range Management and Operations course takes a comprehensive look at what it takes to establish and run a safe and efficient law enforcement or civilian range. Topics include range layout and planning, OSHA, safety protocol, nationally recognized best practices, case law related to training and training facilities, daily logistics, outdoor range considerations, indoor range considerations, ballistics, target systems, maintenance, and medical procedures. Instructors for this course are current Range Masters running high volume law enforcement and or open to the public facilities.
Individual Equipment List:
- CAT or SOF T TQ on your person is mandatory an IFAK is recommended.
- Clear eye protection and electronic ear protection.
- Handheld flashlight.
- Laptop, notepad, pen, perm marker and thumb drive (needs 4 gigs of available space).
- Water and snacks.
- U.S. Citizen.
- Able to legally carry a firearm.
- Able to demonstrate and employ safe weapons handling.