Injured Shooter (Handgun)
Course Cost: $550
Course Duration: 2 Days
Course Requirements: Open Enrollment
This mentally intensive and physically demanding course focuses on shooting and manipulating the handgun with a single hand. Both primary and support side shooting and manipulations will be covered extensively. The entire course will limit the student to conduct all techniques using only a single hand. Flat range drills will cover safely drawing, presenting, shooting & manipulating the handgun with each hand. Topics covered will include magazine changes, malfunction clearances, rules of safe tactics, make ready procedures, administrative tasks, handgun deployment (single hand), empty reloads, and malfunction clearances.
The training will culminate into drills that require the student to solve complex problems. This course requires moderate physical activity and the participant should be in good physical condition.
Individual Equipment List:
- Quality handgun w/ 3 magazines minimum
- Quality, sturdy support equipment for handgun to include; belt, holster, magazine pouches, ect.
- 1000 rounds handgun
- Eye protection
- Ear protection
- U.S. Citizen.
- Able to legally carry a firearm.
- Able to demonstrate and employ safe weapons handling during courses of fire.
- September 7, 2019 - September 8, 2019
9:00 am - 5:00 pm