ExpiredVCQB® Instructor in Ponoka, Alberta
September 26, 2022 - September 30, 2022
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Please register with an agency email address to eliminate additional steps to verify credentials. Questions about billing should be directed to [email protected]
Individual Equipment List:
- Handgun with at least 3 magazines (5 if single stack) and magazine pouch.
- Holster must attach via the belt (paddle holsters are not allowed). Holsters must provide an active or passive retention device and be able to keep the holster in place while running or moving in and out of awkward positions. No SERPA or Vanguard type holsters.
- Carbine with sling. A weapon mounted light is strongly recommended (if allowed by department SOP). A minimum of 3 magazines and a method to secure them is required. Carbine needs to be zeroed prior to class.
- 1000 rounds handgun / 600 rounds carbine (no green tip) ammunition.
- NLTA: 50 marking rounds handgun, 50 marking rounds carbine and corresponding weapons/conversions.
- PPE for force on force training.
- CAT or SOF T TQ on your person is mandatory and an IFAK is recommended.
- A laptop or tablet for nightly homework and a USB drive.
- Cleaning kit and gun lube.
- Eye protection and electronic ear protection.
- Long sleeve shirt, gloves, knee pads are mandatory. Elbow pads and shemagh (face wrap) are optional.
- Full duty belt / tactical loadout (your normal work setup).
- Handheld flashlight, extra batteries and clear eye protection for low light work.
- 2 chem lights (any color).
- Notepad, pen, perm marker and thumb drive (needs 4 gigs of available space).
- Multi tool (Multitasker / Gerber / Leatherman).
- Water and snacks.
Current LE / mil / gov credentials.
Able to demonstrate and employ safe weapons handling during courses of fire.
- Recognized Firearms / Tactics / CQB / Low Light Instructor Certifications are recommended but not required.
- Previous intermediate to advanced firearms training to include courses of fire where movement, barricades, working around others, communicating and adverse shooting positions were addressed.
Venue: Ponoka, Alberta
Information, including directions to the class location will be provided to registrants via email.