CancelledPatrol Rifle Instructor in Dunnegan, MO
June 3, 2022 - June 5, 2022
7:00 am - 5:00 pm
Please note that if you register with a 50% deposit, the balance may be due as soon as 30 days prior to training. You will be invoiced separately via email.
This 40 hour course is designed to prepare instructors to efficiently teach patrol rifle classes to patrol officers and recruits. Instructors will learn the techniques and skills necessary to conduct realistic training and qualifications that meet and exceed TCOLE standards for patrol rifle. Some of the topics covered include:
- Rifle selection
- Gear selection
- Shooting Positions
- Low-Light application
- Patrol Rifle Program implementation
- Instructor development
Required Equipment List
- ZEROED Patrol rifle that meets department policy and MUST include a weapon-mounted light, sling and iron sights. Optics are a welcomed addition; but the rifle must have iron sights.
- WE WILL NOT ZERO BEFORE THE MORNING QUALIFICATION ON THE FIRST DAY OF CLASS.
- A minimum of three rifle magazines.
- Duty belt with duty handgun and at least 3 magazines. Pistol mounted lights are strongly encouraged, if your department authorizes their use.
- At least one duty hand-held flashlight.
- Ballistic vest and/or rifle plate carrier is strongly recommended.
- Eye / ear protection
- Black Sharpie(s)
- AR-15 front sight tool and any tools needed for sighting optics
- Gun cleaning equipment for rifle / pistol
- 1,000 rounds of rifle ammunition
- 350 rounds of handgun ammunition
- Water and snacks
- Sunscreen and rain gear