UpcomingOne Day L.A.S.T. at Range 35 in Grandview, TX
- April 5, 2020
3:00 pm - 11:00 pm
Limited. Assets. Survivability. Training – (1 day) is an intensive course focused on real world problem solving. Students will be ex-posed to an accelerated class format where structures, vehicles, self-aid, environment manipulation and low light will be addressed. One and two man performance based exercises will include multiple aspects of opposition based environments. The days will be long, physically demanding and with ever diminishing resources available to the student as the day unfolds. Centrifuge Training will provide all force on force (NLTA) ammunition and protective equipment.
Individual Equipment List:
- Groin protection (sports cup).
- CAT or SOF T TQ on your person is mandatory an IFAK is recommended.
- Training: Compressed gauze x2. (These items will be consumed during scenarios and need to be separate from your actual, real world use IFAK).
- Cleaning kit and gun lube.
- Disinfectant wipes.
- Eye protection.
- Heavy long sleeve shirt, gloves, knee pads are mandatory. Elbow pads and shemagh (face wrap) are optional.
- Handheld flashlight, extra batteries and clear eye protection for low light work.
- 2 chem lights (any color).
- Change of clothes.
- U.S. Citizen.
- Able to legally carry a firearm.
- Able to demonstrate and employ safe weapons handling during courses of fire.
- Previous intermediate to advanced firearms training to include courses of fire where movement, barricades, working around others, communicating and adverse shooting positions were addressed.
Venue: Range 35
This facility charges a $20 per day range fee. Please be prepared to pay this in cash on day one of your course.