ExpiredLow Light Instructor in Mesquite, TX
- December 11, 2017 - December 14, 2017
3:00 pm - 11:55 pm
Please note that if you choose to register with a 50% deposit, the balance of your tuition will be due the day prior to the class. You will receive an electronic invoice via email with a link to complete your payment.
Individual Equipment List:
- Handgun with at least 3 magazines (5 if single stack) and magazine pouch.
- Holster must attach via the belt (paddle holsters are not allowed). Holsters must provide an active or passive retention device and be able to keep the holster in place while running or moving in and out of awkward positions. No SERPA or Vanguard type holsters.
- Carbine with sling. A weapon mounted light is strongly recommended (if allowed by department SOP). A minimum of 3 magazines and a method to secure them is required. Carbine needs to be zeroed prior to class.
- 400 rounds handgun / 400 rounds carbine (no green tip) ammunition
- 400 rounds of simunitions / Force on Force / UTM etc
- Corresponding marking system for above marking rounds (handgun and or carbine).
- Force on force helmet, neck and groin protection (sports cup).
- CAT or SOF T TQ on your person is mandatory an IFAK is recommended.
- Cleaning kit and gun lube.
- Eye protection and electronic ear protection.
- Long sleeve shirt, gloves, knee pads are mandatory. Elbow pads and shemagh (face wrap) are optional.
- Full duty belt / tactical loadout (your normal work setup).
- Handheld flashlight(s), extra batteries and clear eye protection for low light work.
- Headlamp is strongly recommended.
- 4 chem lights (any color).
- Notepad, pen, perm marker and thumb drive (needs 4 gigs of available space).
- Multi tool (Multitasker / Gerber / Leatherman).
- Water and snacks.