ExpiredHigh Risk Vehicle Stops Instructor Workshop Harris County, TX
- April 26, 2017 - April 27, 2017
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Individual Equipment List:
- Handgun and magazine pouch.
- Holster must attach via the belt (paddle holsters are not allowed). Holsters must provide an active or passive retention device and be able to keep the holster in place while running or moving in and out of awkward positions. No SERPA or Vanguard type holsters.
- Carbine with sling. A weapon mounted light is strongly recommended (if allowed by department SOP).
- 10 rounds of defensive or duty handgun / 10 rounds of defensive or duty carbine / Shotgun slug or 00’buck if applicable
- 250 rounds of simunitions / Force on Force / UTM etc
- Corresponding marking system for above marking rounds (handgun and or carbine).
- Force on force helmet, neck and groin protection (sports cup).
- CAT or SOF T TQ on your person is mandatory an IFAK is recommended.
- Cleaning kit and gun lube.
- Eye protection and electronic ear protection.
- Long sleeve shirt, gloves, knee pads are mandatory. Elbow pads and shemagh (face wrap) are optional.
- Full duty belt / tactical loadout (your normal work setup).
- Handheld flashlight, extra batteries and clear eye protection for low light work.
- 2 chem lights (any color).
- Notepad, pen, perm marker and thumb drive (needs 4 gigs of available space).
- Multi tool (Multitasker / Gerber / Leatherman).
- Water and snacks.
2346 Atascocita Road, Humble, Texas, 77396, United States
We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.